I lurk....
yes that's a confession of sorts.
I lurk at other sites, sometimes for extended periods of time. Sometimes I make comments, (you know that you're good then), and once in a while I make lots of comments.
If I provide a link here on my blog you know that you've really hit the jackpot.
An official 'My Father's House' badge of approval!
Here are some of the places I've been lurking lately.
The Pioneer Woman.
Pistol Pete
Makeesha
4 comments:
I've been enjoying the Pioneer woman as well, found her when I was looking up a recipe of some sort.
So with this talk about links I perused your link list only to notice I wasn't there. Should I be insulted? :p
wow, I never win anything
woohoo!!
thanks for the love sista'
Michelle, What!? You're not there? How could that have happened!?
Makeesha :) You're a winner all around.
dang! I don't get comments. At least I am a link. LOL. :P
Post a Comment