September 09, 2006

Some interesting thoughts from Dallas Willard

"We don't preach life in the kingdom of God through faith in Jesus as an existential reality that leads to discipleship and then character transformation." He adds, "When you don't have character transformation in a large number of your people, then when something happens, everything flies apart and you have people acting in the most ungodly ways imaginable." Dallas Willard.

here

Dr. Willard's diagnosis: A lot of us are doing Christianity at a putt-putt level. We want to be forgiven without following Jesus.

here

1 comment:

Sean Dietrich said...

Hi,
Love the blog.
I'm a musician and I'd be honored if you'd check out my music. All my music is free on my site, and I just wanted to share it with you.

I don't want to be an annoyance, so if this message bothers you please delete it and accept my humble apology.
___________________________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All my music is free."