We interrupt this blog for an important message. Trivial information will follow. But you must listen because you are not sure when we will return to our regularly scheduled programing. This may or may not be a test.
do you smell chocolate or is it just me?
Right now I'm craving chocolate. Must be the cocoa butter handcream that I used from Misty's car.
I'll blame it on her. It's easier that way.
It always is you know.
Easier to blame someone else than to take responsibility ourselves.
I haven't succumbed yet. Althought the Dark chocolate marzipan bar that I've hidden in the fridge is calling to me. It had better still be there....brb....mmmmm chocolate. (eyes rolling into back of head). and marzipan, tastes like christmas.
Who can I find to experience this with me?
Don't want to sin all by myself you know.
Dennis? mmmmm....chocolate.
Thank you for your patience. This has been a test. The trivial content has been designed to determine your attention to detail. If this had been a real emergency I would have called you to see if you had chocolate. We will now return to the regularly scheduled program.
3 comments:
thanks for the smile....
hmm... there's definitely a sermon in there.
mmmmmm dark chocolate and marzipan.
at least you don't have me there anymore to steal it when you aren't looking mwahahahaha.
Post a Comment