September 05, 2006

Just another day at the pool.






some of the comments around my house;

-look who's come for dinner
-he's a sitting duck
-one ton of meat ready to throw on the barbie
-throw some marinade in the pool
-did he eat that pool noodle before he got in?
-oh, meat and noodles..!

4 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

sigh.........those boys at your house!! Funny, funny!

Randi said...

Since I am visiting for the first time, I have to ask--is there really a moose in the pool or is that some kind of Photoshop trick?

You know, that is probably one of the silliest questions I will ask today! ;)

Sue said...

Welcome Randi. Yup, that's a moose in the pool. Not at my house though, a friend sent me the picture. too funny to not post it.

Randi said...

Too funny! That is quite a sight for the backyard!