You are so beautiful to me. The curl of your lash on your cheek before you open your eyes in the morning. The shape of your hand as it rests on your pillow. I have watched you sleeping through the night, I have matched my breaths to yours. Come to me ,turn you face to me that I might set my lips upon you. You delight me, I listen for your laughter, for your step as you come and go. The sound of your voice is like a song, it moves me to be where you are. As the sun warms your skin, as the wind caresses your cheek, feel the presence of my love. It goes with you where ever you are. It never grows faint. I adore you. There is no other who holds my love as you do, none other can distract me from your gaze. To see you dance is my joy expressed. I have longed to tell you, to know that you have heard me. To know that you have felt me calling to you. Come sing and dance in the garden that I have prepared for you. You are perfect, you are beautiful. Feel my heart beat along your side as I lie down beside you, form your body to mine. Rest... I will watch again through the night, and sing again your praises in the morning.
You are beautiful.
You are beautiful.
4 comments:
very touching... i need to savour every sentence.
beautiful. at first it made me think of how i love to watch my grandchildren sleep, then it was like a lover calling to me, then it was my Father telling me He loves me...
what a precious gift...
I am sorry, but when i started reading it, I started thinking about stalking movies. Where someone is lurking outside someones house and watching every move they make.
but I also knew what it was about at the same time.
Post a Comment