This from my inbox;
. the tender mercy of our God,
by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven
to shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death
to guide our feet into the path of peace. Luke 1:78-79"I've been right where you are.'I am praying that you would have God's peace in this till he works it out and that you will be able to sleep well.'
There is the other side, the light, the lightening of
your spirit. The hope is that you will get there,
eventually, and when you do, you will see that God
was with you through it all.
This afternoon I phoned my friend Dan. As he prayed for me something he said restored a memory to me of a dream that I had in Thailand of the Lord himself wrapping his arms around me to comfort me. I remember in my dream thinking, this is Jesus and I am going to lay back upon his breast and enjoy his presence.
Lunch with Dennis....
No comments:
Post a Comment