So I previously posted that I've been reading The Shack by William P. Young.
It's a book that has probably changed my life. It's a little early to tell. (Do you get the impression that I don't like to commit to anything?)
The storyline is that of a man, in great emotional pain at the murder of his young daughter, who goes back to the scene of the crime to meet with God who has summoned him there with a personal note.
It's a wonderful book. Very difficult at times to read, other times full of joy and beauty.
I think it's every persons dream to meet with God in this way. I know it's mine.
My questions for Him would be different though;
Why can't we be friends?
Who can we trust for leadership?
What do we do with the church? How do you want us to meet with you?
With each other?
What would your questions be?
3 comments:
Excellent questions - I want to know the ANSWERS! and thought provoking question back to us. I have to think about what I would ask him and come back to tell you later. I am linking here today, I'd love to hear other's thoughts on this too.
I am not sure. I don't even know if I can read that book right now. Afraid I am not in the right place but I am hearing REALLY good things about it
You've got me interested in this book. I have so many questions. So many.
Post a Comment