January 20, 2008

House cleaning?

I'm really tired of the look of this blog and would love to change it somewhat, does anyone have some good resources for blog templates? I would like to go back to having a faded picture behind the whole blog, not just as a header. I'm just not sure how to go about doing that.

Help! Anyone?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah, I'm tired of mine too. I"m not sure how to personalize my template. I'd love to use my own photos. From what Rod says it sounds like a pain. :(

Maybe someone will comment and we'll get it figured out.

Erin said...

If you figure it out... let me know :)

And thank you so much for the prayer!!!

Bar L. said...

I just Googled blog templates and looked around to find mine. If you need any help once you find one you like I can help you.

Heidi Renee said...

i have no idea how to do the fade thing, but here are some blogger template sites i have hunted through:

http://www.geckoandfly.com/blogspot-templates/

http://www.blogskins.com/

http://www.wannabegirl.org/firdamatic/

http://www.elated.com/pagekits/

http://www.isnaini.com/blogger-templates/

hope that helps a bit??