November 16, 2007

I'm dreaming.

It's 7am and I have been trying for the last 45 minutes to get back the dream I was having of being on vacation in some tropical place. Dennis and I had arrived there on his motorcycle, (first indication that I was dreaming). I was laying on the beach in my bikini( I had miraculously dropped 5 pounds, second indication. Or maybe I should say third, because getting Dennis to want to vacation in a tropical place should have been the first) I was drinking a Mai Tai, (I don't even know what that is) and the waiter had just handed me the phone and let me know that the locals would understand if I used English. Hah! REALITY CALLING!

So it is 7am on a Friday. I don't need to be up this early, I don't work today. My house is cold because it is too early for the program on the thermostat to kick in and my coffee is not strong enough.

sigh...

4 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

I wouldn't want to have woken up either. Was the waiter at least hot. LOL

MUD said...

Tell Dennis I have a Motorcycle 4 sale.

Sue said...

Misty, of course he was hot, I did say it was a tropical vacation. giggle

Rob, Dennis knows about the motorcycle you have for sale.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

umm... a tropical vacation! i/m so there.