August 31, 2007

Doing the happy dance.



Yahoo!!!

I'm getting a new computer. And it's about time. For the last year an external fan has been aimed at an opened side of mine because the internal fan died long before that and there was nothing to replace it with. We had replaced every piece that we could of it long before now. First the monitor, the keyboard, then we got a new modem (courtesy of the tree that fell in the front yard if you can imagine that), then had to scrounge another monitor.

The kids are embarrassed by our computer, especially my oldest, the techno geek that he is. We had originally got this computer for him, to inspire his love of computer animation which he followed up on with a degree. That was a few years ago, considering that he has been gone from home for more than three years since he got married.

Dennis was going to get me a new monitor for my birthday but it seemed pretty senseless when our Ethernet card went. Sooooo,,hehe, I'm getting a new computer. Yes! Including a 19" LCD monitor. :) I'm a happy girl.

6 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!

Susan Kirchmayer said...

YIPPEE!

Dawn Drover said...

Congrats!
I got mine a year ago... when I had to reboot 3 times just to get it to work. I threw my hands up in the air crying "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE"...
and my dear husband took me shopping! ;)

Michelle said...

Very Fun!

Nikkaru said...

so now that you have it, how do you like it?

Miss-buggy said...

so you have it now and still no new posts?? :P