July 15, 2007

Two weddings and a funeral.

There's been this long awkward pause in my posting. According to my counter there are not too many that read this blog anymore so my silence could not have been too unbearable. I've been spending more time in facebook, conversing with friends there.
In this conversation I've come to the spot that I really don't know what more to say. Personally life has been challenging and I don't want to engage the steady whine that my voice here has taken on. It's a Sunday afternoon and we are home alone. Alone as in just our family. That's a good thing because as I said life has been challenging lately.
Josh is home and will be looking for work soon but right now he is taking some time off to rest and to grieve. That's about all I can say on that, it's just too painful.

It's been nice to have the family back together again though.

Thanks for stopping by to read this.

8 comments:

Nikkaru said...

I still read your blog! And I read facebook

Erin said...

Sue, I'm praying peace and comfort over your clan...

Miss-buggy said...

I still read and check your blog. I know how you feel though. Almost what's the point. I do still prefer blogging to the facebook thing. There is just a certain group of people on here I don't want to loose.
Praying for you all. HUGS

Kel said...

sue, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog about our house
the peacock analogy is georgeous

Kel said...

it sounds like you have been through a bit lately and sometimes it takes silence to process things

know there are many here who are willing to sit with you in the silent times

no talk, no easy answers, just being there

hope you have someone locally who is that for you too

MUD said...

Read your header again

Michael said...

Thanks for popping into my blog. I can see myself popping into yours more too for a good read.
Michael

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for peace for you too.