You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan, You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavily by John Wesley and the Methodists.
What's your theological worldview? created with QuizFarm.com |
I'd taken this a while ago and ended up with the same result. Sigh, I'm not sure that I'm happy with the thought that the church of my childhood has so much influence on me still.
2 comments:
hehehe i scored the same only 89% and i wasn't even brought up wesleyan....
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 93%
Neo orthodox 79%
Emergent/Postmodern 68%
Roman Catholic 64%
Reformed Evangelical 36%
Classical Liberal 21%
Modern Liberal 21%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 18%
Fundamentalist 18%
That was fun. I ought to go back and compare when I took that test months ago. I think I'm more Roman now and I'm guessing I'm less Charismatic while Wesleyan is as strong as ever, if not stronger. And I consider myself kind of an Anabaptist, Lutheran, Catholic, Charismatic, Emergent (post-everything) mess! :)
Post a Comment