...being created from the love of God and continually being loved by God are not enough for us. We want and also absolutely depend on the explicit confirmation by others of the life given us by God. We need God's love for us to be met, confirmed, and extended by the love and affirmation of others. That is why when people feel unloved by others, it is little consolation to tell them that they are loved by God.'
Paul Waddel
June 26, 2007
Tasha Barry
Joshua's good friend Tasha Barry has been killed in an accident. Please pray for her family and for Josh too. We are trying to get him home in time for the funeral on Saturday.
sigh...such a tragic loss. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can get your boy home in time. There has to be some way. We are praying for your family and her's as well. HUGS
3 comments:
sigh...such a tragic loss. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can get your boy home in time. There has to be some way. We are praying for your family and her's as well.
HUGS
Sue,
What a tragedy!
I will pray for the family and for your son. I am sorry for their loss.
I can't imagine how one deals with something like this...
praying...
Post a Comment