Okay, Michelle has tagged me, and so has Misty, so here are 8 things you may not have known about me.
1. I am a very private person, but I don't really have any secrets. If you want to know you can just ask me, but really there is not anything that I have not shared with someone at some point. How boring is that?
2. I used to be terrified of the dark. I prayed as a young girl to overcome this and now there is no situation in the dark that scares me. My sister used to call me to come stay with her when her husband was away because she was afraid to be alone. In fact now, when I work nights, I often am praying for protection for others.
3. I have a 6th sense, if you want to call it that. Some may call it an intuition, or sensitivity to situations, or a sense of the spiritual. It's hard to explain it, I just 'know' some things. Nothing creepy. I think this is something that God has given me so that I can pray more specifically when I intercede.
4. I love to sing.
5. Sunshine makes me happy.
6. I couldn't have pets when I was young because of my brothers allergies so since growing up and living on my own I have always had animals in the house.
7. I failed typing in high school....twice.
8. I can sew, knit, crochet, cross-stitch, embroider, quilt, and make just about anything with material. Although, I haven't done much with these talents in a long time.
I won't tag anyone, (because there seems to be no one left to tag), but if you would like to share in the game, feel free to share 8 things about youself and leave a link to you site here.
2 comments:
i failed typing too!!!
i don't know what this tag thing is about...did you mention any fear of SNAKES
Post a Comment