February 05, 2006

So I was tagged by KEG a while ago and have been putting it off while I figure out what I was supposed to share. Still not sure but it seems to be in groups of four so here is what I came up with.

Four places I have been;
1. Chicago
2. Denver
3. The Netherlands
4. Costa Rica

Four places I would like to see;
1. Africa
2. Hawaii
3. New Zealand
4. The Amazon

Four jobs I have done;
1. Chefs' helper on a boat
2. Waitress at a racquet club
3. Gas jockey
4. Receptionist, Ministry of Human Resources (welfare)

Four things I detest;
1. Dishonesty
2. Rudeness
3. Selfishness
4. Arrogance

Four things I love, (besides chocolate);
1. Sunshine
2. Beaches
3. Water
4. Babies

Four foods I love;
1. chocolate
2. coffee
3. quesadillas
4. chips with dip

Four people I would like to meet;
1. Biscotti Brain
2. SoIgo
3. C.S. Lewis
4. Pat Conroy

I won't tag anyone, but if you would like to play....

1 comment:

Erin said...

I would love to meet you too, Sue. You never know... :)