...being created from the love of God and continually being loved by God are not enough for us. We want and also absolutely depend on the explicit confirmation by others of the life given us by God. We need God's love for us to be met, confirmed, and extended by the love and affirmation of others. That is why when people feel unloved by others, it is little consolation to tell them that they are loved by God.'
Paul Waddel
I don't know that we fight as much as "discuss" things (the norm) but I believe I was trying to say she has "found" her man. As usual with me , the humor just happened not planned ...
6 comments:
Yup, that was pretty funny. Couldn't help but giggle!
I hate to tell you but,
guys like that often serial killers.
or have thier mother frozen in the basement.
oh that is creeepy!
Great site. My wife already fought that perfect guy... me.
sorry to hear that you are fighting with your wife KEG. :)(don't worry I know what you meant)
I don't know that we fight as much as "discuss" things (the norm) but I believe I was trying to say she has "found" her man. As usual with me , the humor just happened not planned ...
Post a Comment