My child, listen to me and treasure my instructions. Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding. Cry out for insight and understanding. Search for them as you would for lost money or hidden treasure. Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge of God. For the Lord grants wisdom. From his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He grants a treasure of good sense to the godly. He is their shield, protecting those who walk with integrity. He guards the paths of justice and protects those who are faithful to him.
Proverbs 2:1-8 NLT
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT
4 comments:
favorite verse growing up
I am so glad that He will direct us. Becuase I feel so darn lost!!
Thank you for this Sue. I really needed to see this. God has used you. Love you lots and lots!
Love this part: "Cry out for insight and understanding. Search for them as you would for lost money or hidden treasure."
=)
Post a Comment