April 13, 2005

A new name?

So what do you think if we have new names for the other Susans in our church; Soupy and Suegoo?

Hey, if I have to live with the name Sushi, it's only fair.

5 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

why not ROse?
Where did you get those Sushi. The thing with Sushi is that it is actually an abbreviation of both your names. Hehehe. I think nicknames are fun. So, who is who??
What do they mean?

Shannon George said...

well if you're sushi...we could call one of them squid.... this isn't going in a good direction... there is also
su Gai( which is a delicious chicken dish, or so i hear)... well anyways...hope this helps..lol... shannon

Anonymous said...

giggle...we could call you Silly Sue instead, do you like that better?

Miss-buggy said...

I thought they both had nicknames already!! Susanna and Susy! or do you just want funnier ones?

Forgiven said...

soupy and suegoo will be forgotten but sushi will live on forever and everywhere you go you will see your name in neon lights.