
Trouble X 3! Teri, Scott and Susan in Los Chiles, Costa Rica, march 2003

I was going through the pictures I had of my last trip to Costa Rica. It doesn't even begin to express how hot it is there. This picture was taken about 10am and we are already complaining about the heat. Susan doesn't know what to do with us and of course Teri isn't affected by it at all. "It's not hot, it's wonderful!" That's denial for you. Looking forward to another round of mind numbing heat, periods of complete joy, and lots of time with the Lord. The people are wonderful, so that makes it all worth it. 21 Sleeps!
3 comments:
I want to go so badly. If there was a way to go this year - trust me I would be doing it. No questions asked. But there doesn't seem to be. Oh well, it is last minute.
Next year though. I have been wanting to go for the last three years.
Have fun.
hey misty - go get a rush passport and a ticket!!! we'd love to take you along. you would have a blast.
it is a matter of money though.
:-(
If I had it I would go in a heart beat. I would go and get the passport and stuff tomorrow if I could. Darn it!!
Post a Comment