...being created from the love of God and continually being loved by God are not enough for us. We want and also absolutely depend on the explicit confirmation by others of the life given us by God. We need God's love for us to be met, confirmed, and extended by the love and affirmation of others. That is why when people feel unloved by others, it is little consolation to tell them that they are loved by God.'
Paul Waddel
February 26, 2005
Here is a picture of the 'bathroom' that we would like to rebuild at one of the schools in Costa Rica.
5 comments:
with the absense of Derek this time in costa rica, I feel I need to take his role as annoying picture taker.
So prepare yourself.
Oh good, it was my role when I was there the year before. Glad that you have volunteered for this year. 21 sleeps
i am such a bad photographer i need james and kathy to get copies of their good photos.
and this isn't the worst baño i've seen either.
Oh I remember the worst one. At Don Diego's home, has anyone got a picture of that one?
Post a Comment