November 14, 2004

Brokenness

Broke down in church this morning.
Feel so much fear for friends who I see going down a road that I am very familiar with, wrestling with a beast that leaves devastation and destruction. I want to warn them and expose the darkness but know that my words will fall on deaf ears. So I pray and pray and pray. It is a place that I am familiar with too. Did not know that I would be back on my knees before the Lord so soon.
I have to trust again that He is bringing them on a journey to get His desired result and I that I cannot interfere. If my heart hurts this much how then does He feel who understands even more that I do. Father forgive us and continue to guide us. Do not let us falter in the path that you have choosen for us.

1 comment:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

the gates of hell will not prevail against His church and His annointed - in Christ we claim the victory!