My kids have lived out a dream.
I make incredible chocolate chip cookies. The family raves about them. They've not been equaled by anyone yet. Although my daughter-in-law comes close. So yesterday the kids made cookie dough. Not to bake, just to eat, as is, raw, uncooked. When I got home from the conference there was a bowl with the leftovers in the fridge, enough to make a couple dozen cookies. They had eaten more than half. My youngest had one of the beaters form the mixer still packed with the dough, in fact covered with it! As my husband would say, 'Gluttony, what a wonderful sin.'
2 comments:
i had a cookie one time during spanish class. your husband insisted that I take one, even when i declined once. it was really good.
not sure about your cookies but you make absolutely THE BEST brownies. they are so sinful they are to die for. and what's wrong with eating the dough. it is so good too - been there - done that.
Post a Comment