September 18, 2004

Sure...

Not sure how much blogging I will do this week as Dennis and I both have the week off and are hoping to rebuild our deck. Not sure if that will happen because I don't work well in the rain, niether does he. Not sure what the plan is other wise because there is no plan B. Not sure how into I'll be because I have a birthday this week and will be older, more responsible. My weeks seem to go by much faster than they did when I was younger, they get filled up with 'stuff' very quickly. Not sure I like that. I am sure that some sponteniety would be a good thing. Maybe we'll run away? Besides, all this growth in love and forgiveness is exhausting.

7 comments:

Forgiven said...

i keep telling you, you can always come to cr for awhile...

Scott said...

happy birthday! i'm sure if i ever get to be your age i'll be wise too!

Sue said...

You aren't that far behind me Scott.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

have an awesome birthday in whistler with your hubby..
you deserve a break.....

Sue said...

lol...I like how you think Deb. Thanks, the hamsters are in the mail.

Anonymous said...

feliz cumpleaƱos mi amiga! has james figured out yet what you're doing in whistler?

hope you're having a wonderful time.

te amo mucho.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

what are you doing in whistler???