Today I am happy.
That's significant, really it is. Just four words I know but it's been a very long time since I could honestly say that I was happy.
I spent the day with my mom, then brought her over to where I am staying to keep me company while I cooked dinner for this family as well as my youngest. It made me happy. Strange but true. It made me happy to serve those I love, to be with some of my family, to share a meal again with one of my kids.
I really have missed spending time with mom. And my children.
Just thought that I would share that.
2 comments:
I am glad you shared it and even more glad that you had a happy day.
I think of you a lot...I see that meth bracelet you sent and it has more meaning to me now than ever, and I think of you and am reminded that God is love and he is in People that reach out.
Thanks for being you.
I am genuinely happy for you. Thanks for sharing this.
Post a Comment