September 19, 2007

Feeling guilty.

No one is better than the dog at making me feel guilty that I've run out of dog biscuits. She's done something good and I have nothing to give her.

I'm a schmuck.

4 comments:

RubyShooZ said...

Oh no Sue. What we all want more than anything is to be stroked in some way, held and loved. I feel fairly confident I can speak for others when I say that.

Peace and love.

~ RS ~

Dawn Drover said...

awww... poor doggy. I made an appointment to have my cat neutered.
I think I'm a Schmuck!

Nikkaru said...

Well, if dogs are anything like cats, you dont need "treats" per say. For example, recently we have been seeing what Orien (James' cat) will eat because he is constantly begging for anything we have when we eat.

This list now includes:

- mashed potatoes
- extra aged cheddar
- coffee!!! (spiked coffee!!)

Susan Kirchmayer said...

HOW COULD YOU??????