June 04, 2007

Heaven has a swimming pool.

We've been having a bit of a heat wave here. Which is delightful. I love the heat and the sunshine. The other thing I love is water and Dennis took care of that this Mother's Day. So, needless to say, it has been a wonderful week.
Laying on the lounge chair in the middle of the pool, gazing up at the trees, I decided that heaven will have a pool. Jesus, when he ascended, said that he was going to prepare a place for us. They must know by now that my apartment will need a pool. Not a big one, just enough room for a few friends on their lounge chairs. Friends with good pool etiquette. No using the pool noodles like an elephant trunk to spray water across the pool....well, alright, I can forgive that too. It's hot and I'm not because I'm laying on my lounge chair in the middle of the pool.

Heaven will have a pool.

4 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

yup - and palm trees and soft tradewinds.....

Michelle said...

Yup I agree.

It is a lovely pool! Missed you on Sun! We had a great time. Samara had her first pool experience in your pool and you weren't even there! We got some good pics I"m going to post soon.

bobbie said...

you can be in heaven's pool - i'll be in the waterfalls & river rapids! :) no chlorine for me thank you!

so glad you're enjoying your gift!!

Miss-buggy said...

Oh yes! Definately would have a pool. the palm trees, tradewinds and the waterfalls and the river rapids. It all sounds so good! What a party and a joyful time it would be to be in Heaven with Jesus. Kinda gave me shivers just thinking about it!