
Today's Postsecret was dedicated to Father's day. We were laughing about the things that father's have told their kids to answer some of life's mysteries to them.
My dad has been gone now for almost 20 years. I just remember his laughter. So many times I find myself thinking how amusing he would have found some of things that make me laugh.
I wasn't done sharing everything with him.
5 comments:
what a wonderful picture
that was in Kelowna wasn't it?
yes, this is in Kelowna, before he built the garage in the back yard.
sweet picture. Kinda made me tear up...I have no memories :(
i love this picture!
what a lovely photo that certainly captures an era
my dad is one of my best friends, we nearly lost him to prostate cancer a few years back, but this year he completed a doctorate, so he's well and truly back :)
Post a Comment