April 05, 2007

The dead shall rise.

One of the outcomes of losing the trees in the front yard last year is that birds keep flying into our front window. There are two dead birds lying on the grass in the front now. I mentioned them to Dennis yesterday in hopes that he would dispose of them. They were still there today. My friend going out the front door said, 'It looks like a graveyard out here.'
Dennis said he's waiting for Sunday to see if they are part of the Resurrection, after all it will be about 3 days.

8 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

yup - that would be a miracle!

Susan Kirchmayer said...

i was thinking of bringing over some little white crosses!

shari said...

lol... will there be a ceremony?

Bar L. said...

Happy Easter to you!

Miss-buggy said...

LOL!! I just read this. My bad. Only a dennis joke. Remember what he said last year when Cooper was born??
Ahhh....gotta love him! So did they rise! LOL!

Ej said...

LOL! Anything to avoid touch dead birds I guess ;-)

Nikkaru said...

he's probably waiting for them to decompose so he doens't have to

Berni said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I have the same bird problem although they usually only stun themselves, we haven't had any dead ones yet.