
There is a group of women I meet with regularly. We laugh, we cry, we travel together and hang around with each other and we eat, we eat waaaayyy tooo much. My life would be so empty without them. We have been there in prayer and support for each other in many of life's best and worst moments. I am so thankful for them.
It's not often that all of us are able to get together at the same time but we grabbed the opportunity at Susan and Terry's wedding to get a group shot. This is a shot from Angies camera, much better than the one I got.
They say that a picture says a thousand words. This one does not even begin to express them.
They are the most beautiful women. Don't you agree?The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity." - Ulysses S. Grant
I love you all my precious Bowwows, thanks for all the love you give to me.
2 comments:
LOVE YOU!!
I love all of those ladies also. That is a GREAT shot!!
They are the most beautiful women. Don't you agree?
I do....
Post a Comment