...being created from the love of God and continually being loved by God are not enough for us. We want and also absolutely depend on the explicit confirmation by others of the life given us by God. We need God's love for us to be met, confirmed, and extended by the love and affirmation of others. That is why when people feel unloved by others, it is little consolation to tell them that they are loved by God.' Paul Waddel
March 07, 2007
Biscotti for dinner.
Had a wonderful time with a blogging buddy that I had never met face to face before. Biscotti Brain is out our way. We went out to dinner, did some girl shopping with Lori and then came to my place for some more conversation. Misty, Cooper and I were thrilled to be able to spend some time with these wonderfully funny women. She is here, staying with Lori until Saturday afternoon, I hope you will get a chance to meet her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it was a fun night!!
That's so fun! How wonderful to get to meet and spend time together.
Post a Comment