


Just thinking about the people there and how much God touched me while we ministered to them. I was online and who should messenger me but Jose'! He says , 'hi sushi Remember me?' Of course I do, I was just thinking of you.
So I thought I would post some pictures of our 2005 trip there.
This is the school in Granada that we have helped to support for many years. We have come to recognize many of these children when we return year after year.

Playing with the school children in Amparo.

Mimi and Teri coming into the yard with groceries on their head. Mimi makes it look so easy! Mimi is the one who I miss the most.

Years ago we brought the children an old parachute to play games with, they still use it. We had a fun time playing with it again.
There is a farmer there that we visit with, he always wants to make us sugar cane juice....gack! Horrible stuff!
While we were there Jose announced his engagement to the beautiful neighbour girl, Belsie. Sorry you can only see the back of her head here, but we are all starry eyed over the announcement. They have set the date for April 28th and I long to go to see them on their special day. Do I pray for a miracle?
3 comments:
i think about costa rica too
yes pray for that miracle. I will pray too. One more trip for the Costa Rica team. It would only be so fitting for you all to be there.
i miss Costa Rica every March.....
Post a Comment