November 14, 2006

Testing...1,2,3.

Some of you have been asking me how the flooring project is going. We have been done for a while now but I wanted to post pictures of it when I let you know. Problem is that since I've moved over to beta, (something more for Misty to resist switching for) I have been unable to use my Picasa account to post. grrrr so this is an experiment to see what other programs I can use.

Greg spoke on Sunday about having our head up our....?...dark places, but I think I prefer this image.
I'm sure you understand.
I'll post pics of the floor when I figure it all out.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I find the easiest is using bloggers picture upload. When you open a new post there is a little button of a picture right above where you write. Just tell it where it is on your computer(it lets you browse to find it) and it does the rest. I found using anything else to complicated!!

Oh and the floor looks great!!