August 11, 2006

My very dear husband Dennis has been very busy Posted by Picasa


taking our deck from this.. Posted by Picasa



and this.. Posted by Picasa


to this.
He has taken two weeks off to complete the deck that he started a year and a half ago. Posted by Picasa


thought I would share with you what he has accomplished. Posted by Picasa


He may be meticulous... Posted by Picasa

But the end result is well worth the wait!
Isn't it beautiful? I love it. Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah railings!!! It looks great!!

Miss-buggy said...

That's what I said chel. Now our kids can play on the deck without us worrying they will fall off!!:-0
He really did do a great job. I said take a picture and send it in to a magazine. It looks wonderful!! and our kids are going to be safe! Good Uncle Dennis!

Erin said...

Beautiful job, Dennis. Love the cut-out detail on the posts.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

when's the party????

ThePassionateChef said...

Looks way better than I ever would have expected.

Yeah, thats my dad all right :)

Randi said...

Great job! your deck looks like a wonderful place to spend an afternoon!

MUD said...

How many twist ties to hold that together?

Forgiven said...

it looks beautiful, a lot of hard work but it turned out great. i must say though that i like the picture of dennis sitting in the woods like he could be so far away from the city, out in nature, alone with God.

Sue said...

That is a nice picture of him isn't it. He wasn't alone, we were on a hike by Hayward with Misty and Phil and I took the picture.