Two of my favorite bloggers, Abiding and A Song not Scored for Breathing have opened themselves up to answer any question (within reason) asked of them.
I thought that I would do the same.
So here is your opportunity to ask, as a time limited offer.
If you don't have a question just leave a note that you stopped by.
10 comments:
I'm from Toronto and thinking of visiting BC. Keeping in mind that i'm a masters student with a limited budget what are some must see's.
Which author/book has influenced your journey the most? Which book/author (excluding the Bible) do you turn to when you need some encouragement?
Why can't you put metal in the microwave?
Do you walk to work or carry your lunch?
What is the difference between a duck?
I'M WATING!
Okay, here's the answers to all your questions;
Molecular turtle - Get a map! sheesh! no really, get a map, get in the car and start driving. The beauty of B.C. is in the scenery, and that's all free. There's a beautiful view around every corner.
Hope - These days I've been reading a lot of John and Staci Eldridges' books. I've found that they have been changing the way I think and have been bringing me a lot of peace. For encouragement I don't really turn to books other than scripture. Right now I am reading a book by Larry Crabb, 'Shattered Dreams, God's Unexpected Pathway to Joy.' It speaks a great deal to where I am at. But the book that I have read every day for 24 years has been 'My Utmost for His Highest'. It probably has affected my theology the most. Still find treasures in it's teaching.
Rob - That's not a Piddidle, that's a train, sorry to keep you 'wating'. (whatever that is)
Deb - Laughing with friends, sharing a coffee and listening to them talk. That covers all three doesn't it? Musically I like Starfield, Mercy me, DC Talk, Josh Bronan, Chris Tomlin, Newsboys, David Crowder...I know, I need to expand my listening.
What are the best uses for twist ties;-)
Is the floor still open for questions?
What's the one risk you're most grateful for taking?
What do you think is the best thing to do when you are in a situation that puts you far from everything you know, and believe, and lands you in a place where not only your own self is challeneged, but your faith, and assurance in God?
Post a Comment