February 13, 2006

Anticipation.

Phil (Misty's husband) admitted to me the other day that he is not going to panic until the alarm goes off on his cell phone one week before the babys' due date. Then all hell breaks lose. I find that very funny.

3 comments:

KEG said...

The Truth is only God and the baby know when the real due date is and they will not let you know until it happens. I say this from my experience of the birth of my two yahoos.

Miss-buggy said...

I get a kick out of it too. If I am panicing a wee bit now then what am I going to do when I hear that alarm go off!!

shari said...

I suggest turning off the alarm... then.. no need to panic. LOL... besides, first baby and all, probably gonna be later than earlier. Who wants 3 weeks of panic? yikes! hehe