My husband Dennis loves tools. Every once and a while he will get me a tool to make some of my jobs around the house and yard easier. A couple of years ago he bought me a leaf blower. It works really well but, as most electric tools do, it makes a lot of noise. In his mind that makes it better by the way.
He gets use out of it too. Wasn't long after we got it that he discovered that it can blow the dust out of the garage faster than sweeping it up with the broom. I have pictures of him filling up the air mattress with it. Takes all of about 27 seconds. (yeah I counted, don't know how accurate it was as I was laughing so hard.)
"Here let me help you with that, I'll just go get my leaf blower."
Last night I made the mistake of complaining about the cat being in our room after we go to bed at night. Seems that I am the only one that hears her scratching at the door after about an hour. Of course we have both just fallen asleep, her scratching wakes me up but not him.
"Don't you hear that or are you just ignoring it because you know I will get up and let her out?"
"Hear what?"
"The cat! scratching at the door!"
"I don't hear anything, tomorrow I'll make sure she doesn't stay in the room before we go to sleep. I'll just get out the leaf blower. If I stick it under this side of the bed she's sure to go out the other."
4 comments:
Gee, sounds like something Rod would say, or do!!! LOL!!
ROTFL!! LOL!!
That is hillarious! I wouldn't doubt it either. It does fill up the air mattresses great. Run Meiko, Run. Oh she will. Now the only thing is what if he scares the crap out of her (hehehe) then are you going to be the one stuck cleaning it up?
Man! I am laughing so hard! At least he is getting uses out of it!
too funny.
i used to have a cat names Meeko... he was a little bit adorable and a lot bit evil!
Oh I laughed outloud!
Post a Comment