December 05, 2005

A song of Joy

God has been calling me for a while now, beguiling me really, out of my comfort zone to a place where He wants me to be. He has been ever so patient about it but has reminded me often of what he wants from me. I have been shy, have tested Him, have put it off and said 'yes, but not yet'. So he created a desire in me so deep for the very thing that He was asking of me. An incredible hunger. He knows me so well, He knows what He created me for. So on sunday I finally did what He has been asking for so long. It was for Him, and only for Him. My worship song for Him.
When I use the gifts that He has given me there is always such blessing. I am humbled and filled with Joy, the gift always brings us closer to Him.

6 comments:

brandermcdonald said...

so when are going to sing a solo? better yet when is Dennis going to sing?

seriously great step for you,
blessing,
bear

Michelle said...

It was great to see you up front!! Awesome!

Miss-buggy said...

I think you did awesome!! You looked so great and comfortable up there. Way to go!! I was smiling when I was able to audibly pick up ypur voice. You sounded wonderful. So if you can do that you can pray for offering....wahahahaha (evil laugh hehe)

Mandy said...

I'm sooo sorry I missed it! I look forward to seeing you up there again (and singing with you sometime too!). Lots of love to you my dear.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

what did i miss?????

Sue said...

hehehe