October 29, 2005

Woke up this morning with a deep,deep sorrow and I am not sure why. I have spent a lot of time in inercessory prayer and feel today like it is hopeless, like this battle has been lost. My head and my heart are saying different things and I know that I need some time to just praise Him.

Please pray.

4 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

Love you.

brandermcdonald said...

know the feeling. sometimes you feel the defeat because there seems no sign that God is moving or your prayers or they will ever be anwered and God has just given you the big fat "No!" answer. but what i have learned is that there is always something better than you could possibly imagine just waiting around the corner from His hands. also that prayer is nothing more than God showing us to align our will with His. that's been my experience. but just know this frustration is a good sign to your commitment to prayer. awesome! keep given'r

Susan Kirchmayer said...

i feel the sorrow... but know that you have faithful friends who are carrying the burden with you.
love you...

Sue said...

Thank you for your prayers. Have figured out the why although I can't share it. He continues to affirm for me that I am in the right place.