September 05, 2005

BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionaly. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at Quiz Me!


This is what I get when I answer honestly but out of curiousity I just had to change the answer to one of the questions, to see how it would change things.

Green

You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others are drawn to your peaceful, nurturing nature.

Find out your color at Quiz Me!

Can you guess which one?

10 comments:

Low Carb Ketogenic Diets said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
James Goudie said...

haha, that is sooo funny. a spammer wanting to stop spam!! haha

i was violet
"You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and belive strongly in your personal morals."

Miss-buggy said...

I was brown. I think I might need to re-think it a little more deeply. I don't know if it applys to me. I know what question you changed!!!!!

BROWN:
You are usually very straight-forward. You have a passive personality and enjoy nurturing those around you. You are very grounded and prefer to keep things simple and honest.

Kristine said...

I'm blue. I even took the quiz twice and changed some answers! I'm still blue.

Kristine said...

I'm blue. I even took the quiz twice and changed some answers! I'm still blue.

Shannon George said...

i'm blue too... lol...

Forgiven said...

i was violet too. .

Susy said...

i'm green

Miss-buggy said...

so Susy.... makes me wonder if you changed the answer of the same question that she did!! If you answered that question the same.....

shari said...

I keep reading and re-reading both of those, Sue and I can't decide which one is you. they both have some of what I always thought were your most beautiful qualities in them.