Moved my friend this weekend. It was awesome to spend that time with her and to see her new home. To pray there this morning as I lay in my bed, for His blessing in that place. So many times when friends move on I get left behind, but this time I was given lots of reassurance that ties would not be broken. I pray that is so but am aware too of the conscious effort that will take.
God has slowly been removing people from my life so that I will cleave more fully to my Saviour and to my husband. Although my heart is broken by that I am experiencing so much peace and joy. That is the way of His journey. The things we give up become as nothing compared to the rich fullness of His love as those things are replaced in our hearts. It strikes me as such a miracle, that in the loosing of everything, everything is in fact gained. We are so quick to grasp on to others in fear of the loss of them. If we would just open up our hand to the saviour and give them back to Him He could bless us so much more.
It's all such a mystery; I see it through a fog. It will be incredible some day to look back and to see the whole picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment