God continues to romance me in little ways that touch my heart. I am sitting here enjoying a cup of tea courtesy of a friend I have never met. The flowers my husband gave me smell sweet in the room and the cat is warming my lap. The other day at the river, (went because it was necessary that I throw some rocks) a dragonfly made a lazy circle around my head. He could see that I was hurting and needed the reminder that He sees my heart and knows my motivations. He is the lover of my soul.
It is amazing to me that those who 'know' me well really don't and yet those I have never met can 'see' me like they can read my mind. That probably doesn't make sense to a lot of you but it should to those who need it to.
His touch never comes from where I expect it to, He continues to surprise me. I love surprises. Don't know what my 'love language' is but do know that I am moved by the simplest things. Small gestures and light touches. It is good to be romanced, to be reminded of His love.
1 comment:
and isn't it wonderful when we start seeing these moments. Seeing the God moments and His LOVE. God works in such wonderful ways. He loves You. and is pleased with you. How cool is that!!!!
Beautiful post. It is awsesome when we are priveledged enough to see those things hey?
Post a Comment