June 04, 2005

blonde moment

there are some new fragrances out that have some unusual names. can't remember them all except for two, dirt and fuzzy navel. yes it apparently does smell like dirt, but why you would want to I don't know. the one I couldn't figure out, and which had nikki rolling on the floor laughing at me last night, was fuzzy navel. i said 'ehww gross, who would want to smell like a fuzzy navel.' thinking all the while, 'that's really disgusting'. until nikki informs me that there is actually a drink called 'fuzzy navel'. hows a nice girl like me supposed to know these things?

8 comments:

Michelle said...

When I was little I had a pin collection. I had pins from all over. I'm not sure where I got it but I had one that said "Ask me about my fuzzy navel". I thought it was hilarious, it made me giggle to no end. It wasn't untill much later someone told me it was the name of a drink!!

James Goudie said...

maybe its called a fuzzy navel because after you drink the drink you vision starts to get a little fuzzy. then when you look at your navel or someone elses, it looks fuzzy. hence fuzzy navel

Nikki said...

LOL... ohmigosh that was tooooo funny! You were like...'ewwww!' Is that supposed to be like Toe Jam?' That was hilarious... ah such a sweet innocent thing you are! ;-) I guess that means you don't know what a 'sex on the beach' is, either? (it's a drink AND a dessert!) Oh, and now it's a perfume, too. Seriously! Same brand!

Miss-buggy said...

the names of things out there.....I actually didn't know it was a name of a drink either.

Sue said...

Well I have heard of, and had, sex in a pan...the dessert!

Miss-buggy said...

ummm... no comment?!?

Michelle said...

It's yummy!!

shari said...

mmmm... sex in a pan... so yummy... fuzzy navels are yummy too, I think... been a very very long while since I had one, but I think they are peach flavoured?!?

There is a perfume that comes in a bottle that is shaped like a woman's torso, with a corset painted on it. There are many many different corsets, making it like a collectible thing. I have no idea what it is (or was, havent seen it in awhile) called, but I wanted to get some bottles cause they are just so darn cute! But at $50 a bottle... ya, dont even have one.