![]() | You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.
What's your theological worldview? created with QuizFarm.com |
...being created from the love of God and continually being loved by God are not enough for us. We want and also absolutely depend on the explicit confirmation by others of the life given us by God. We need God's love for us to be met, confirmed, and extended by the love and affirmation of others. That is why when people feel unloved by others, it is little consolation to tell them that they are loved by God.' Paul Waddel
June 16, 2005
Another Quiz
How can you tell that I was raised in a Free Methodist Church? Guess they did a good job of instilling their own values into my life. Wonder sometimes if that is a good thing or not. If I am still able to discern what is His teaching and what is just the teaching of the denomination I was raised in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yup me too. 86%. good thing eh??
I was 90 something percent Emergent/Postmodern. I'm not sure if that's good or bad!! I guess it's what you would expect from someone who wasn't raised christian at all whose first church was New Heights!!
I was around the same too Michelle.
Hmmmm I was 79% Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. Totally surprised me, to say the least!
Post a Comment