I am going through a crisis of faith and am really, really tired of hitting the same wall that I have run into before. I wish I knew the answer to not being in this place again and again, I do want to grow. In the hope that I won't have to face this same hurt again and again. Yes, I know, I have said 'again and again' three times. The emphasis is intentional.
I am so frustrated. I find myself using the old behavior of isolating instead of expressing to friends what I am feeling. So juvenile and self-centered, and that just makes me mad at myself. I just don't want sympathy or sadness to be given when what I really need is wisdom. I absolutely hate to draw attention to myself, so sometimes it is just better to stay away. I feel like I've been cursed. (Don't worry, I know that God has the power to erase any that might be there.) I've taken comments off my blog because I don't feel open to have opinions about my feelings expressed on-line. If you have some godly wisdom to share with me, please e-mail.
No comments:
Post a Comment