How are you....about the only sentence that i can say to someone and safely answer. i am fine....really. the wonderful thing is that the internet cafe is air conditioned so that is really grea. anytime we want to get cooled off we can come an sit here for a bit.
it is amazing to me that we live our lifes so enclosed and set off from the rest of the world. we can go days and not see our friends or family and be okay with that. here they are so connected. the streets are busy and people call out ´hola´. there is a whole other life that happens here that we are oblivious to. we may be away from the net for a while as it is holy week and it will be closed. too bad.
3 comments:
I would love to spend more time with my family. Our society somehow has become very seperative(is that a word??). We all live so far from one another, and keep to ourselves.I wonder how will would all do if we lived in Costa Rica?
Good thing there is an air conditioned area!!
MUY BIEN means really well.
Wow how cool would that be to be so close to everyone all the time. I think that I might really enjoy it there.
Glad you all had a safe trip down. Glad you are getting chances to keep us updated here on your blog. For now at least!
Please tell Matthew hello from Josh, Lexi and I.
Our family here is very close as we don't have any family around to support us. We only have one another, and a few good friends (who all live in Canada). I feel so seperated from our community at times. Don't even know my neighbors. Sad really, but not at all uncommon in our society.
Post a Comment