Spent most of the last few days with my mom. She lives with my sister, who just lost her husband. Maria went away this weekend to visit a friend in the states and she doesn't like to leave mom home alone a nights. Understandable really, mom is recovering from a stroke.
My mother is a sweet little old lady who would try the patience of a saint. (I know the bible says that we are saints but my halo must have been left at home.) Her love language is action and she kept me busy all day loving her, one job after another. It's only 7:20 pm and I'm exhausted. A hot bath, warm bed and a good book are calling me. Thank God my niece Katie is home with her tonight.
8 comments:
did she have you knitting???? i havent'done anything yet with the wool she gave me and i feel guilty!!!
It must have been nice to spend the day with her though. Isn't it funny how taking care of people can make you so exhausted??
If you loved Debbie & me you'd come & weed our flower beds.
I dreamt about you Thursday night. It was weird. You were at an apartment in an older run down building and you were worried because your mom wasnt there yet. There was a lot of stuff going on around us at this building and when I woke up I had this very strong feeling that you needed prayer. So I prayed for you, your mom and your family. I hope everything is ok. Hugs.
thank you Shari, it is good to know that God watches out for me and that you were available to pray...I'm humbled.
Sure rob, I will come do your garden..just as soon as i am done with mine..
do you think God's going to inteript my sleep? If He does you have to clean the gutters too!
LOL
Post a Comment